“Great Tacos”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
London, United Kingdom
“Great Tacos”
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The Tacos are a real treat. Good value for money at $3 each for the chicken and $3.50 for the steak ones. I can't wait to go back to try the quesadilla's next time. The salsa's on the side were zesty without being over powering, I recommend this place for a snack on the go or something more substantial when you're next in the Meatpacking district.

Visited July 2014

• Korean first
Bensalem, Pennsylvania
“Great NYC Tacos”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Located on the first floor of the Chelsea Market, this place serves first rate tacos. I had the asada and the adobada and both were excellent. My companions had the pollo which were also good. Our vegetarian daughter had the nopal which she rated as fine, though I'm not sure the tortilla would be vegan. Seating is a challenge, but we were able to walk out to the High Line and find a table. However, they were definitely the best tacos that I've eaten east of the Mississippi.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank John Z
Nis, Serbia
“Excellent fast food!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Tasty & worth the price. I had corn made quesadillas with chicken and grilled cactus. I think they remove the bones from the chicken, grill it and cut in to small pieces. That gives the special aroma. I have not eaten cactus before and will eat it again!

• Visited July 2014
Toronto
“Best Taco Hands Down”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped in for a quick snack before a meeting, The Taco was so good we went back for 4 more after the meeting, then went for Drinks elsewhere. Awesome Awesome Awesome

• Visited June 2014
“Great”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

It was hard to find but was worth it. Tacos were amazing. Service was quick and pricing was affordable (only fifteen dollars for me and my wife) best cheap lunch in New York.

1 Thank Kevin P