“great tacos!”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Minnesota
“great tacos!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Tacos were great! Cost a little but well worth it and each taco was very packed. We had asada and quesidillas as well as pork tacos.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Lexington, Virginia
“Oh YES!”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Homemade everything, even the tortillas and drinks! It ain't fancy and htere is not a lot on the menue, but it is GOOOOOD!

• Visited March 2014
New York City, New York
“We'll try dining in next time”
Reviewed April 3, 2014

My colleagues and I recent tried this place out. We heard that this place always has a line out the door, so we ordered it carry-out. We all thought it was the best Mexican food we’d ever had.

• Visited December 2013
Houston, Texas
“Get the adobada tacos”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

There are 4 types of tacos you can choose from: Steak, chicken, adobada (marinated pork), and cactus. Take my word for it, only get the adobada taco.

I got one of each taco (which is probably more food than the average person will eat), and thought the steak and chicken tacos were good, but nothing that you can't get elsewhere. (But I am from Texas, so maybe I'm just being a little harsh?) I don't recommend the cactus taco- it was just like slimy squash in a taco.

However, when I took a bit of the adobada taco, I thought I was struck by lightning. IT WAS DELICIOUS. Even though I was full after eating, I went back and ordered a 5th taco just to enjoy the adobada flavor again! I can't even describe the flavor, it's like a perfect combo of pork, smoke, chili, tomato, and whatever secret ingredient they used. GET IT!!

Also, in terms of finding the location, it's about in the middle of the Chelsea market, but you have to turn into a random short corridor to see it. I think there's only one turning point, so it shouldn't be too confusing.

• Visited March 2014
4 Thank Howard L
Rotterdam
“Brilliant. Just brilliant.”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

After reading in Time Out about this place, we went to see what the fuss was about...the line was long, but the reward great. Amazing tacos, honestly priced, with a generous selection of things to add yourself (habanero sauces etc) to personalize it. In fact it was so delicious, we were tempted to rejoin the queue for more!!

Visited March 2014