“Deliciously Inventive Sunday Brunch”
Review of Eatery - CLOSED

Eatery
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 53rd Street
Transit: The 1 & 9 A,C,B,D at 59Th St and 8th Ave. The C,E at 50Th street and 8th Ave.
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This was our second choice for a Sunday brunch, but boy were we excited that we ended up here. The decor is modern and hip as well as the staff. I was slightly disappointed with the table that we were place at (in the back, around the bend, against a wall) but the food and service made up for it. After ordering my Bloody Mary, we were treated to complimentary pumpkin spice muffins while we pursued the menu. They were delicious and a nice touch. I'm not sure why other breakfast eateries haven't opted for this type of gesture.
Anyway, I ordered the pulled pork tostada after a recommendation from our waiter and I am still dreaming about it. I can taste it in my sleep.
Go to Eatery.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Food and service was great. A little cramped inside but definitely would recommend others going there.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Food was well presented and flavorful. Prices were $20 entree. Small portions. Great service. The burger, fish tacos were good. Don't get bottled water. $10/ large glass bottle.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place was good, but was very confusing. We walked in to an Italian marketplace where you can buy fish, meat, wine, cheese. In the back there was the restaurant. Very good.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Experienced an underwhelming Brunch at Eatery. Selections sounded interesting and looked real good but, the food was only mediocre. However, the server did the ultimate no-no by taking my cocktail before it was done. Mine and a companion. Sorry, Eatery, we won't be coming back.