“Good burgers”
Review of Brooklyn Diner

Brooklyn Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Brooklyn Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #741 of 14,530 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Diner, Deli
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Good food, nice burgers. Nothing bad to say, Enjoyed the atmosphere but wasn't overly happy with the ice cream. I believe it had some ice crystals.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,449)

Reviewed March 14, 2014

Great service, location and food. Thick cut pastrami, good, salty French fries..excellent coleslaw. The cheesecake is beyond the pale.....the real thing. Can't believe I've spent so much time in New York and never went there before this.......yeah, yeah, yeah, tourist trap and all, we loved it.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

From the warm welcome to the extensive breakfast menu, this was a great experience. Sure it is a little more expensive than some other diners, but the food us exceptionally good. My husband ad Eggs Benedict and I had French Toast with cinnamon, raisins and pecans. Definitely worth the few extra bucks.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

we ate in here 3 times, the food and service is outstanding and traditional, was a great find.I had a 15" hotdog and could n ot get close to finishing it off.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Visited this diner with some friends after a ballet performance. The food is more pricey than a traditional diner but delicious. I highly recommend the Mac & Cheese dish; even the appetizer sized serving was hearty and more than enough for one person.

I would go back to treat myself if I was in that area again!

1  Thank newgig