“This is the place 4.5”

Lombardi's Pizza
Ranked #538 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nolita
Atlanta
“This is the place 4.5”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Their pizzas are all good, but I normally get a double pepperoni pie when I'm in town. It's the best. Their pepperoni curls on the edges and gets just the right amount of crisp too. Cash only but have ATM's

1 Thank ZK29

• Turkish first
Pembroke, on
“Best Pizza in NY”
Reviewed August 28, 2014 via mobile

Best pizza I've had outside of Italy. It doesn't take long to get a table. Staff is excellent & the price's are reasonable.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank ChrisPembroke
“First pizzeria”
Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

Traditional Italian Pizza. Large servings & attentive staff. Definitely worth a visit. Easy access via subway.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Cupcakes1989
Canada
“Favourite Pizza in NYC”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I am a big fan of John's Pizza, so it was with some trepidation that I decided to try Lombardi's. As it turns out, I am glad I did. My "comparison pizza" has always been the margherita, and Lombardi's does it to perfection. Their sauce has a tang to it that other's just does not have. The pizza is well balanced and not overloaded with toppings, which I like. The coal fired crust: incredible. Crispy throughout. Great service, reasonable prices by NYC standards, and really well made pizza. I will definitely be returning.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank ktmdz
Berea, Ohio
“Original and Best!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

After waiting for a little while at lunch time on a weekend, I was pleasantly surprised at how relatively short the wait was. The bar offered prompt service to me so I could have a drink while I waited. The pizza is the original pizza of North America, and it shows! I go the original, and it was tremendous! I wish I could have flied home with it. Other people got other things as well and it looked just as good! Food takes a bit to come out, but again, it is worth it. Server was nice and prompt.

• Visited April 2014