“Excellent Pizza”

Neighborhood: Nolita
Stokesdale, North Carolina
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We had dinner here on our recent trip to NYC to visit our niece and her husband. This was our first trip to the city. After a very busy day, we landed here. The service was great, the pizza was excellent and the beer was cold.
Great spot, I'd go back.

• Turkish first
Helsinki, Finland
“Good pizza”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I found Lombardi's pizza from a "must see in New York" review. There is a reason why it was on that list. Pizza was good, atmosphere was nice and price was reasonable.

Houston, Texas
“Go to Grimaldi's instead”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I have been to Grimaldi's and wanted to compare the 2, and was very disappointed in Lombardi's. They put one chunk of cheese in the top corner of the pizza, and that's it. The meat was kind of bland and flavor less. I won't be going back on my next NYC visit.

Visited September 2013
Texas
“Great Pizza....”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

After years of reading and/or watching shows about Lombardi's, we finally had a chance to experience it for ourselves. My wife and I enjoyed our first trip to NYC in September. The first place we dined, Lombardi's of course. There happened to be a festival going on down in Little Italy. I was afraid the restaurant might be packed but to the contrary, we walked right up and were seated immediately.

We ordered the white pizza. It was cooked to perfection. Just the right amount of mozzarella and ricotta cheese along with tomato and fresh basil. The crust was the perfect texture with a unique flavor not available here in Texas. I assume that comes from the "coal fired oven"? In addition to great pizza, our waitress was very polite and even offered us subway advise for returning to the hotel.

Not much else to say other then great people, great pizza and an all around great experience. We'll definitely make it a stop on our next NYC visit!

Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
“Love.. Love.. Love Lombardi's Pizza”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Great Pizza , service, and atmosphere.. Awesome Sangria .. I've eaten here 3 times when I visit NYC and I take the subway to eat in Little Italy.. Ciao Bella!!!!