“Trendy and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Five Points - CLOSED

Five Points
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Lafayette & Bowery
Transit: Broadway & Lafayette
New York, NY
“Trendy and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

My wife took us there for my birthday and were very happy with the result. The food was great and the drinks were fabulous. Our server was not very helpful with recommendations but our own decisions turned out to be great.

1 Thank Aaron W

New Delhi, Delhi, India
“Great Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

Had a wonderful Sunday brunch here! Highly recommended! Make sure you book! The Eggs are very experimentative and exciting!

Tynemouth, United Kingdom
“What a Fab place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

Walked in meeting friends and Family, what a Great place! Really well done. Staff so friendly beautifully done out Food so Good and plenty of it....
I came away thinking how I had just relaxed and been treated well . Loved it!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Lovely dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

I met some colleagues here for dinner last night while in town for a conference. The wait staff was friendly and knowledgable. Drinks and food were good. I had the Montauk fizz cocktail. It had a lot of ginger, but was very refreshing. i also had a glass of Burgundy that was lovely. They didn't have a ton of vegetarian options, so I went with the waiter's recommendation. I had the field greens to start, followed by the lasagnetti. The food wasn't exceptional, but it was yummy. I enjoyed the atmosphere - a great spot to have a cozy dinner.

Savannah, Georgia
“Enough light and low noise!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

This is a rare treat in NYC to have great food but not have to scream at your table mates and ask for a flashlight to see the food. Nobody bumped my chair to get up either! We had hangar steak and sea bass which were well presented and prepared. The coconut cake desert was fantastic. Service was fast and excellent. Nice, laid back restaurant that I will visit again.

Visited August 2012