“Great Lunch!”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #98 of 13,551 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: West 49th Street
Transit: B, D, F & V trains to 47th Street/Rockefeller Center, N, R & W trains to 49th Street.
Tx
“Great Lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Always a great place to visit when in NYC. As always the food was great and the staff provided excellent service!

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
Baltimore, Maryland
“AMAZING!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I ate here last weekend while on vacation in NYC. Our waiter was fantastic and extremely attentive. We sat in a comfy booth that could seat way more than the two of us. The filet was probably the best steak I've ever eaten. The filet melted in my mouth with each bite. We ordered mushrooms as a side, which may sound boring, but they were delicious. The wine list is extensive and wonderful. Del Frisco's is not to be missed. I will definitely be back.

Visited October 2013
Monsey, New York
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

I really recommend this place great tasting food and great service. This is a great place to meet clients or company dinner.

• Visited April 2013
Colts Neck, New Jersey
“Stuck by the bar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Lots has been said and reviewed regarding Del Frisco's. They deserve lots of credit, and I did have one of my best steaks *ever* in their NYC location. But on my last visit, my colleague and I were placed right near the bar at an early sitting. Unfortunately, the noise level became over-the-top. Although our waitress was super sweet, they committed a few snafus on our $150+ bottle of wine. Took the bottle *away* from the table to pour in decanter (what the??). Later, when they clearly wanted the table back, a host ran by and grabbed the almost empty bottle and proceeded to pour the end contents into my glass, with gusto. So I was stuck with a glass of crud and residue from an aged bottle of French syrah. Should never haven happened. Oh well.

Visited September 2013
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Heaven”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

Never had a meal before as tasty as the one i had at Del! As long as you know it is going to be expensive going into it, just sit back and enjoy. Definatly make reservations we were there at 5:30 and they were not seating any one in the Dining Room without a Reservation. We would recommend to anyone that wants a very special evening.

• Visited October 2013