“Wonderful”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #114 of 14,015 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: West 49th Street
Transit: B, D, F & V trains to 47th Street/Rockefeller Center, N, R & W trains to 49th Street.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The food was great, the service was great, the dessert was fantastic. The visit would have been prefect if it hadn't been for the table of 8, who obviously hadn't eaten anywhere but Popeye's chicken in Da Hood, and talked LOUDER than the entire restaurant.

The staff is incredible. The service is impeccable. The management is amazing. Best service I have EVER had.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Can't say enough about my first visit to Del Frisco's last night. From the service to the excellent steak, everything was fantastic. I've been to many steak houses all over the country and this one is top of the list. Normally I would go with the bone-in ribeye and not order a filet, but my husband went with the ribeye so I tried the filet. Hands down the best steak I've had, ever. The ribeye was excellent also. For sides we had the spinach supreme (excellent) and baked potato (very good). The staff was amazing. This is a must do restaurant in NYC.

1  Thank JLAA
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I really felt like I was in New York when I walked in the door to this place. Lovely. We sat at the upstairs bar and had lunch with some friends. We shared a bottle of delicious French champagne, each had a salad and I had the French dip sandwich. I hadn't had one of these in years and it was great. i found the staff to be very helpful as well. Also a treat - the bathroom attendant and her mints after the meal.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

First class quality steakhouse. Professional staff-friendly, knowledgeable, great food and service, convenient location, nice views.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

This is our favorite restaurant. My husband is a banker and he has been to all of the top steak houses and this is his favorite place for steak. He loves the porterhouse, I love the filet. They also have the best crabcakes I've ever had. It's a beautiful restaurant, ask for a table on the 2nd floor, you'll have a better view. Also, there is a less crowded bar upstairs. Make sure you make reservations a couple weeks in advance, it gets booked up quickly, It's right by the theater district, so it's convenient if you're going to a broadway play. It is expensive, so it's a great restaurant for a special occasion.