“One of the best falafel we ever had”
Review of Taim Nolita

Taim Nolita
Ranked #375 of 14,530 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Nolita
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed August 21, 2014

Great place !

It was pure luck that brought us there. Nice welcoming from the very friendly staff.
We thought of buying 2 falafel for the kids and there were so good that we ordered 3 more and again a last one that we shared.
3 different flavors of falafel: we tasted the mint and the harissa. both were outstanding !!!

Well done !!!

Reviewed August 19, 2014

I absolutely love Taim, I ordered way more than I could eat just so I could try everything. From the moment that I walked in the environment was extremely welcoming and warm. The food was prepared right in front of you and is the best ingredients.

Reviewed August 11, 2014

Stopped in for quick bite during a recent visit to NYC. The place was small and very busy, but the staff handled the flow well and kept the line moving. My falafel sandwich and fries was amazing! These guys have it going on great value and worth stopping in, Enjoy!

2  Thank Jp B
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Stopped in for quick bite during a recent visit to NYC. The small place was packed, but the staff handled the rush nicely and kept the line moving. My falafel sandwich was fantastic!

Reviewed July 16, 2014 via mobile

Best falafel I've ever tasted. I had the platter with all three flavors and Israeli salad. Pita was also excellent. Smoothie was enjoyable. Great food!