“WOW! Amazing food.”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Neighborhood: Nolita
Neighborhood: Nolita
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We love all things falafel and any type of Middle Eastern food. This is definitely going to be one of our "must visit" stops in NYC.
This is an easier location to visit then the one on Waverly. It is easier to get to and this location is much larger and has quite a bit of seating available.
You will want to go more than once so you can try some different items.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Wow. This place was excellent. The girl behind the counter helped confirm vegan choices for me (most of the menu, actually, which is a plus. Any dishes with dairy or egg are marked with a *. Super convenient), and the food was ready very quickly. I got the Mediterranean platter-hummus, tahini, three salad options (i opted for only the israeli salad) and pita that was almost painfully delicious.
Seriously, I'm not kidding on the pita. Almost-blackened, fluffy, heavenly goodness with a generous amount of za'atar on top. It was gone too soon.
I also got one of their Signature smoothies-Date/Banana/Lime. I make a lot of banana/date smoothies, and this was extra flavorful. I might have to start adding lime into my own. My only complaint is that the smoothie could have been blended slightly smoother-there were some teeny pieces of ice in mine, but nothing that bothered me enough to let the staff know.
My advice, if you're in the area and you don't try this gem-you're definitely missing out.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

We accidentally hit this place and were extremely happy with the food. This was by far the best Falafel we had. Strongly recommend it, even if you have to spend sometime reaching there. They have 3 kinds of Falafel. Green, orange and one another. Green is good for people who like very mild flavor (my kids). We had orange ones and they were great.

Reviewed June 18, 2014

best falafel ever. not only was it crisp on the outside but it was soooh moist and juicy inside. plus, the platter at 12 bucks gives you at least 8-10 balls in three flavors -- standard green, red peppery pink and yellowy curry. delish. plus the Israeli salad and tabolleh were nice and fresh. so much better than the place on macdougal (malmud's or something like that) that gets all the raves. not even close.

Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Very fast service! A variety of flavors. Lots of health foods, though I only had a smoothie. Try the pear, mint, lemon!