“Yummy”
Review of Nobu

Nobu
Reserve with OpenTable
Nobu is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #140 of 14,130 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Perfect location for a business lunch meeting. Not too loud with good lighting so you can easily run through a presentation. The food was excellent and the service was prompt and efficient.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Nobu let me down. Was looking forward to Nobu for my birthday - booked a month in advance. The food was very mediocre and WAY overpriced. I've had better Japanese elsewhere. The salmon tartare which was $32 and the size of a silver dollar was too salty to eat. Lobster sashimi was good but not great. Cod was good but had a weird aftertaste. Service was excellent though. $250 later (for two) I was very disappointed. Would have been happier with a $12 pizza. Will not go back. Later...

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I recently had a much awaited oppourtunity to visit the Nobu in New York city with my family.
On entering the restaurant we were awestruck with the ambience and the décor of the place.When we were seated it was amazing to see the cream of New York city in their finest and smart attaires which complemented and enhanced the restuarants atmosphere to a great extent.
FOOD-We ordered our starters and salads and were very pleased with the freshness of the greens and I have to mention the yummy EDAMAME BEANS which were so delicious that we could not resist the temptation to order one more portion.
The main course was equally good and the portions were very satisfactory.Since our family likes to eat spicy food we the requested the server if we could have some spicy sauce ,and to our delight he got us some freshly made spicy sauce with which we all happily polished off our huge portions of the food.
I was really astonished when the DESSERT was served as the presentation of a simple icecream really took our breath away.As it was my daughters birthday they had a personal message wishing her happy birthday encraved with frosted chocolate on the plate,it made our day.
SERVICE- Though the restaurant had a classy side to it we were made to feel very comfortable and the servers were very friendly and warm. All our demands were well taken care of and we left the the restaurant totally satiated and worth the unique experience of visiting a MICHELIN STAR restaurant.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

best Sushi in the city hands down and really interesting decor. Warmer asethetic then most of the finer Sushi spots in the city..

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We ordered several appetizers, sushi and rolls. All were delicious!!! The best Japanese restaurant I've ever been to! Will be back!