My wife surprised me on my birthday by taking me to see this show. This only needs a Pros list.
1. The show is brilliant. The writing is excellent. The performers are spectacular. The music (it’s a live band!) is wonderful.
2. The theater is set up nicely. I did not feel crowded. Our tickets were in the upper upper section and we could see the stage clearly. The sound was a little muffled, but that is normal when sitting in the top balcony.
3. After the show, the cast came out to meet the audience. And yes, even Zachary Levi came out and even chatted with a few people. I gained so much respect for him not only because he was great in the show, but because he seemed to genuinely care about his audience.
4. The tickets are very reasonable for a Broadway show with a top billed star of Zachary Levi’s quality.
5. I purchased the cast recording and enjoy listening when driving. The recording is nice because the words are much more distinct.
I highly highly highly recommend this show!