“My sides hurt from laughing! A must see!”
Review of First Date - CLOSED

First Date
Weehawken, New Jersey
216 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 307 helpful votes
“My sides hurt from laughing! A must see!”
Reviewed December 22, 2013

My wife surprised me on my birthday by taking me to see this show. This only needs a Pros list.

Pros list:
1. The show is brilliant. The writing is excellent. The performers are spectacular. The music (it’s a live band!) is wonderful.
2. The theater is set up nicely. I did not feel crowded. Our tickets were in the upper upper section and we could see the stage clearly. The sound was a little muffled, but that is normal when sitting in the top balcony.
3. After the show, the cast came out to meet the audience. And yes, even Zachary Levi came out and even chatted with a few people. I gained so much respect for him not only because he was great in the show, but because he seemed to genuinely care about his audience.
4. The tickets are very reasonable for a Broadway show with a top billed star of Zachary Levi’s quality.
5. I purchased the cast recording and enjoy listening when driving. The recording is nice because the words are much more distinct.

I highly highly highly recommend this show!

Visited September 2013

Epsom, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Family of 4 grinned throughout”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

We had a great date! Catchy tunes, funny characters, talented actors - oh my. We met Zac and Krysta afterwards who were totally charming and she is absolutely adorable in person. They sign autographs after the show. The show closes early January so catch it while you can. The audience leapt to our feet with the first curtain call. Is it Shakespeare or high bow...no. It is a rom com with a very talented company. There are some choice words and explicit situations so you may want to steer clear if young, impressionable children. But my 10 and 14 year olds loved it. My husband and I did as well.

Cincinnati, Ohio
“So fresh, so energetic, and so fun!”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

We found tickets for First Date off Travelzoo and decided to try it out! It was AWESOME! The male lead is so talented and the cast is absolutely amazing. Very pleased with this show. Highly recommend it! So fresh, so energetic, and so fun!

19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Very Funny!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The entire cast was awesome! This show is very funny and actually is mixed with a little heart felt drama. Great show!

Boston, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Incredibly Funny”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Krysta Rodriguez is stunning in person and the entire cast is absolutely hilarious. Very well written. If you have dated online, you will laugh your way thru the show.The show ends shortly so be sure to see it, you will not be disappointed.

1 Thank Kevin L