First Date - CLOSED
Review Highlights
Fun Musical

I saw this in Houston a couple of weeks ago and just loved it. The characters have more depth than... read more

Reviewed June 30, 2015
Kaye S
North Houston, Texas
loved it! Sad that show ended

I saw this musical in November, 2013. The show had its kast preformance on January 5th, 2014. This... read more

Reviewed August 4, 2014
travelsnearandfar
washington

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 3, 2013

First Date was a great, fun show. We are HUGE fans of Zachary Levi from the show Chuck so the opportunity to see him in this show was one we couldn't pass up! It was so much fun, the small cast of 7 was AMAZING and great to watch. A very talented cast and a fun way to spend an afternoon or evening. If you have the opportunity see First Date!!

Date of experience: November 2013
Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was such a fun show! It was like watching a live chick flick. My mom, sisters, and I enjoyed it for our girls' night out.

Date of experience: September 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Great for a first date or or a 50th date. This small cast of 7 creates a very big musical event. It is creative, funny, and somehow both edgy and heartwarming. I've seen almost every musical of the past decade and this will be on the top of my list to recommend to friends. It's a must see!!

1  Thank prennie
Reviewed October 30, 2013

My wife went to "First Date" on our 36th wedding Anniversary date. Would highly recommend this show! This is a very humorous show , a fun night out. The show is non stop with no intermission. All the actors did a great job with their roles. Zachary was perfect for his role. We waited around after the show and met the cast. They were all very nice and appreciated us coming to the show. Zachary said "Tell all your friends" ! Beautiful theater, not a bad seat in this theater. So spread the word tell your friends to come see "First Date" !

Reviewed October 29, 2013

I didn't see any reviews about this show before I saw it, just knew that Zachary Levi was in it and thought I would try it. I only had time for one show as this was a business trip and I am soooooo glad I chose First Date. I loved it. It was great, very humorous. Anyone who has tried online dating or has been set up on a date can relate. The bale-out phone call number cracked me up! Must see if in New York City!