The Comic Strip Live Presents: The History of Comedy Tour NYC
Open today: Closed
Book In Advance
Tours from The Comic Strip Live Presents: The History of Comedy Tour NYC tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience The Comic Strip Live Presents: The History of Comedy Tour NYC
from $79.00
More Info
from $125.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 27, 2018

Went to this venue with my adult children and husband, we had a great time. The service for drinks and food was not so great, but the line up was very good and we laughed a lot!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I bought a ticket on a whim when I realized I was around the corner. Very funny. Lots of entertainment. Glad I went.
Only thing I didn't really care for was the 2 item minimum as I was full and I don't really drink. So I had to buy two glasses of wine. And I thought it ended at 10 but at 1130 it was still going. We had a very small crowd and I felt guilty for having to leave. We kept getting promised tickets to another show if we stayed till he end. So I tried, but I had to get going so I didn't miss the train I needed to get to.
Over all I had a good time and glad I went.:)

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed June 4, 2017 via mobile

This was a late desicion to see a comedy show. The tickets were $20 each and there is a 2 item minimum to purchase. Items started at $8 and beer at $10. Prepare yourself for about $45 more per couple. We saw 4 comics and the MC and all did a great job. The facilities are adquate, not fancy. There are other comedy places but this was available and it was cheap.

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

Amazing place,funny performances, you can get free tickets if you are licing in the same neighbourhood which is Amazing!!
Drinks are ok, food is not though

Date of experience: October 2016
Reviewed July 16, 2015

This is NYC's most renown comedy club. They have open-mike, invited young comics, and well know performers appearing. The cover charge is usually $20 (there are Groupons available almost all the time greatly reducing that charge). There is a $20 per person minimum. But, a show can go on for two hours, so, all in all, the charge is reasonable. This is somewhat of a landmark so, if you're looking for something unusual to do (or if you need a good laugh), this is the place to go. If George Saltz is appearing he is an amazing talent. Hope this review is of help.

Date of experience: July 2015