Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $48.00
from $55.99
from $48.00
1,143 results
All reviews secret service heavy security indoor waterfall open to the public gift shop beautiful building fifth avenue security check worth a visit quick visit new york christmas tree central park people watch escalator president campaign
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Trump Tower is worth a visit as a tourist to NYC.
Food and drink available inside although I only tried the ice cream which was great!

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I do enjoy a visit to Trump Tower. Seems to annoy so many people. Great to see. Even better sitting in Starbucks watching people come and go. Food available. Just an all round good spot.

Reviewed January 5, 2020

The night before we went here we met a guy with a Trump cap on at a bar in NYC. The cap said something like "The Sequel - Trump 2020" -- I asked the guy where he got it and he said the Trump Tower gift shop. We never even thought to visit Trump Tower until this moment so the next morning we went and were blown away with the style of the building's interior and exterior! It was awesome! The gift shop has a bunch of cool stuff, and the cafe is packed with food and drinks for the whole family. The Christmas decor was first rate too! Who would have thought! Thanks!

2  Thank Kelly M
Reviewed January 4, 2020

We had food at trump tower. I wouldn’t recommend to anyone. I ordered the fish and chips. I had 2 small fish goujons & about 10 fries for 21 dollars! We had no table check to see if the food was ok so I complained after and the waiter basically laughed at me. I then spoke to the manager and found out I was meant to have 4 fish pieces and not 2 ! Even the manager was unpleasant to deal with, I had half off in the end after arguing for about 15mins with them so I paid 11 dollars for it which was still over priced for what I had! It was more like a meal for a 3 year old!! My partner had the burger which was not great but ok. My daughter had a starter as her main as they did no veggie main meals!!!
Very very rude ....AVOID !

Reviewed January 1, 2020

Dropped in here on Christmas Day very very crowded with a Trump lookalike outside- which was pretty hilarious tbh
Been here many years ago and starting to look a little dated with the style, but still pretty impressive and a lot of security to get through but If you are on 5th then drop in.

Date of experience: December 2019