“Best fast food ever”

Ranked #602 of 15,914 Restaurants in New York City
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 13, 2018

It is a very nice place with excellent organic food. Flavors are amazing and prices even better. There is a Restaurant in every corner.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 24, 2018

I understand that the focus of Pret a manger chain is to sell food to take. Some of their locations have good sitting spaces, but not enough in a busy time. I suggest they re-structure some locations to accommodate people interested in enjoying more time during a lunch and, additionally, eat healthier foods.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We fell in love with Pret on our recent trip to NYC. This one is on the lower level shopping under the Rockefeller Center. They have sandwiches, soups, coffee, salad....lots of choices. If the weather is nice, I would recommend getting it to go and eating it at one of the tables or benches in the plaza, as it is a little stuffy on the lower level of the Rock. Center.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 25, 2018

I did have an avocado and chicken ciabatta here and to be fair it was amazing even though I don't really like going to chains

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I stopped in here for lunch and grabbed a falafel wrap and a ginger shot. Both were amazing, and I ended up craving another wrap all weekend. I highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: March 2018