“best breakfast for a great price”
Review of Yuca Bar

Yuca Bar
Ranked #2,274 of 13,681 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Cuban, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: East Village
longIsland NY
“best breakfast for a great price”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

My husband and I went for brunch here and can't wait to go back. The huevos rancheros was the best we have ever had, it was so tasty. It also came with coffee & home fries- A LOT of food for only $8. My husband got a good dish as well (but the rancheros was better!) churrasco & eggs (grilled skirt steak with garlic & parsley) for $10, also included coffee & either salad or home fries. Service was slow, but at least we didn't feel rushed. I would recommend for brunch- try the huevos rancheros...you will not be disappointed!!!

• Visited October 2012

Bayville, New Jersey
“Great Tapas Choices”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

My niece told me this was her "go to" favorite...I fumbled on it accidently and decided to try it...boy was I glad I did. Many great Tapas choices or you can choose main dishes. We chose a bunch of little dishes which were all excellent. We tried the red Sangria which was delicious. Very good value for your money. Atmosphere was festive and alive...definitely would go back for a combination of mexican/spanish in the East Village!

Visited October 2012
Miami Beach, Florida, United States
“Possibly the best brunch in the world!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

All I can say is "Yuca Benedictos", "Arepa Benedictos" and "Huevos Rancheros". The choice is yours....

Visited June 2012
2 Thank DjOmi
New York, New York, United States
“Mojito = Epic”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

The booziest mojito in NYC. And extremely tasty. Get two of these and get ready for an epic evening.

• Visited March 2012
New York City, New York
“Wow”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

What a nice surprise!!!! Loud, life, full of young people . Great drinks, great tasty tacos and tapas . BUSY but Excellent service .