“Best Ever Deserts”

Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed February 17, 2014

If you are looking for absolutely wonderful deserts this is the place. Their Cannoli's are the best in the USA. There so many choices it is almost impossible to make a decision. Do not miss this wonderful place in Little Italy. It is no surprise they have been around since 1892

Write a ReviewReviews (1,421)

Reviewed February 16, 2014

I went on a day trip with some friends and family on a bus. After seeing a fantastic show, and walking what seemed like forever, we came to little italy. What better way to end a great day then with a slice of true NYC pizza, followed by some yummy desserts! Pizza was okay, bought at another place, but the desserts. Good God! I had the hardest time limiting my choices. Everything looked good, and what I did buy was melt in your mouth delicious. This will become a tradition for myself, to finish up any trip in NYC with a treat from Ferrara's. Now, the million dollar question, when are you going to open one in york, pa!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?! Thanks again for the great hospitality, the warmth atmosphere and the fantastic desserts. My hips and thighs say thank you as well!.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

After a wonderful dinner nearby, we couldn't miss having dessert at the 120 yr old family owned and operated historical landmark. It was snowing and cold, but when we walked into this cafe, the lights and colorful displays of magnificent pastries, cakes, candies, chocolate and gelato made the sun shine for me. We were seated after waiting for about 10 minutes. We ordered the pistachio gelato, very berry tart, cappuccino , and a very chocolate Tartuffe. Everything was fresh and delicious. Don't miss this place.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

We went after dinner for dessert. Very crowded but the line to get in moved fast. Service was good, and I had a trio of pastries, a Napoleon, a tiramisu and a cannoli. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed January 25, 2014

Always come here whenever I make a trip to NYC. They have the best Italian pastries outside of homemade. Its a little touristy but it is in the heart of Little Italy and never disappoints on quality. They have a variety of pastries, gelatos, cakes and cookies; as well as Italian coffees. They have a good wine selection and liqueur assortment. They are usually pretty busy, so they do the best they can with service, but it could definitely improve. Still though, I tell everyone I know that visits NY to make a trip here!