“Gelatos heaven!!!”

Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed October 17, 2013

We were n a family trip and we wanted to experience Little Italy. we visited this place after dinner to have a dessert and my ohhh my... BEST GELATOS EVER (Canoli were good aswell). I highly recommend this location for dessert!

There are newer reviews for Ferrara Bakery & Cafe

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We were taken to this location after a great lunch by friends who live in NYC so it comes locally recommended. Most of us had the sample dessert so we could try several things. We also had after dinner drinks. It was all amazing!

The service was very good as well. I highly recommend this location for dessert!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

On the recommendation of Alex Guarnaschelli, a friend and I went and split a lobster tail. The bavarian cream was astonishingly good. We also had espresso and gelato drinks. The sugar was almost overwhelming, and certainly only something we'd have again on special occasions.

Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dessert heaven! We had the iced cappuccino with baileys - AMAZING. We also got napoleons, cannoli and cream puffs - thought they were very good. Slightly disappointed in the tiramisu - skip it there and get it somewhere else.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I remember visiting Ferrara as a kid on family trips to the city and thinking it was ah-mazing. Visited it again just a few months ago for the first time in years and I feel the same way about it now as I do box-made Mac & Cheese. Go here to say that you've gone once, but definitely do not go for a good dessert or gelato.