“What a treat - must stop by!”

Ferrara Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #41 of 389 Bakeries in New York City
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed October 4, 2013

Dessert heaven! We had the iced cappuccino with baileys - AMAZING. We also got napoleons, cannoli and cream puffs - thought they were very good. Slightly disappointed in the tiramisu - skip it there and get it somewhere else.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,551)

997 - 1,001 of 1,552 reviews

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I remember visiting Ferrara as a kid on family trips to the city and thinking it was ah-mazing. Visited it again just a few months ago for the first time in years and I feel the same way about it now as I do box-made Mac & Cheese. Go here to say that you've gone once, but definitely do not go for a good dessert or gelato.

Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

No matter how far away from little Italy I am, I trek my way to this bakery. I LOVE their Italian rainbow cookies. I have my friends ship me a pound of them every other month. I have been here multiple times and they are by far the best I have had! They are on the pricy side but they are well worth it.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

I found this place after they were mentioned in the Tenament Museum film- it was worth the walk. The table service is slightly more expensive than just getting a pastry from the counter, but it was worth it to savor the cannoli... and it was also a very good berry tart.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We ordered the Trio mini-dessert option for a table for three people, as well as some coffees. It was a perfect portion for after-dinner treats. Very popular and expect to wait in line.