“Sweeeeeeet!!”

Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Located just off the main Little Italy street, this place is full of delectable treats and gelato. Mmmmmm!

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Every time I am in NYC, no matter what I was doing, I dropped everything and must stop by this place. Even it's raining and cold weather in May, I insist my husband to go to Little Italy to eat a pastry at Ferrara Bakery. It was so good that I ended up going back again the next day. My favorite is Lobster tail. Love their coffee, too. I wish they open bakery shop where I live so that I do not have to keep going back to NYC. If you love pastry like myself, you must visit this place but one thing to keep in mind that it is not cheap.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Whether you like Gelato, pastries, or just a cup of cappucino.....this quaint historic bakery will make your trip to chinatown or Little Italy a nice respite in the hustle of the day.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

my boss told me this is a "must do" while in NYC. we got lost at first but eventually found it.. and yes the classic itialian pastries were TOTALLY worth stopping in.

middle of the road in terms of pricing and expect long lines anytime of day but VERY good

Reviewed May 28, 2013

This Italian bakery has been around since 1892 - same location - and claims to the first espresso bar, in the US.
What can one say: great coffee and the pastries are to die for. My favourite are the Sfogiatelle and the Lobster Tails. I have never been a fan of cannoli, but the shells are crispy.
Definitely take some home with you or just hang out and enjoy.
The place gets quite busy on weekends and friday nights but the service is efficient and always pleasant.