“Great breakfast place”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I 've only had breakfast in this diner but I really remember it as one of my best food experiences in NY.Its not gourmet or anything special but as a foreigner I found it very original as an american diner. during my visit in the city I also ate in other diners, but this was the one with the most delicious food and the largest portions. You should try the blueberry pancakes. For an American maybe it doesnt say a lot but for a foreigner is a pretty nice experience.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Visited on vacation. We had a great breakfast here twice. Salad with breakfast is something I like. My son is a regular, so we had attentive service and great food. So, don't know how it would be if I just walked in as another tourist.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to 7A Cafe with my husband and daughter for a Father's Day brunch. We did the same thing last year and it was so memorable we wanted to do it again. The food is cleaver and delicious, ample portions for the biggest appetites. Food is fresh and well prepared. The brunch menu has plenty of variety and comes with an alcholic or non-alcholic beverage for 14.95. Well worth it.
Can't wait to go back for another meal. The Breakfast Burrito is my favorite, but my husband's lox, eggs and onions were delicious too.
Thanks for another great meal. We will return again.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food was okay, but nothing extraordinary. The coffee was probably the worst I've ever had, so order something else to drink.

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I came here for a late breakfast after spending the night in NY with friends. The location is in a nice area on the corner by TompkinsSquare park. I had an a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, and homefries, all of which was fantastic. We also ordered Walnut pancakes with the strawberry butter. Those might have been the best pancakes I've ever had. I highly recommend checking this place. We went very late morning and it was still very busy, so I can image there is a wait early in the morning.