“Great breakfast”

Neighborhood: East Village
Lakeland, Florida
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Visited on vacation. We had a great breakfast here twice. Salad with breakfast is something I like. My son is a regular, so we had attentive service and great food. So, don't know how it would be if I just walked in as another tourist.

• Visited October 2012

NJ
“7A Cafe Delicious Food”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Went to 7A Cafe with my husband and daughter for a Father's Day brunch. We did the same thing last year and it was so memorable we wanted to do it again. The food is cleaver and delicious, ample portions for the biggest appetites. Food is fresh and well prepared. The brunch menu has plenty of variety and comes with an alcholic or non-alcholic beverage for 14.95. Well worth it.
Can't wait to go back for another meal. The Breakfast Burrito is my favorite, but my husband's lox, eggs and onions were delicious too.
Thanks for another great meal. We will return again.

• Visited June 2013
Copenhagen
“Your average brunch place”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The food was okay, but nothing extraordinary. The coffee was probably the worst I've ever had, so order something else to drink.

Visited June 2013
New York City, New York
“Great food, nice location”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I came here for a late breakfast after spending the night in NY with friends. The location is in a nice area on the corner by TompkinsSquare park. I had an a simple breakfast of eggs, bacon, and homefries, all of which was fantastic. We also ordered Walnut pancakes with the strawberry butter. Those might have been the best pancakes I've ever had. I highly recommend checking this place. We went very late morning and it was still very busy, so I can image there is a wait early in the morning.

• Visited March 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“great tuna melts”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

I like this place because they have reasonable food and you can stop by at any time – they are open 24 hours. Some of dishes that i like here are their avacado tuna melt and their lobster quesadillas. Prices are reasonable. My only complaint is that the tables are small and a bit cramped. I’ve heard that their breakfasts are very good, but I have yet to come.

• Visited March 2013