“Try the Pancakes with Stawberry Butter....best ever.....”
Review of 7A Cafe - CLOSED

7A Cafe
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed December 5, 2011

We had a wonderful breakfast at 7A....we got a window seat which looks out over Tomkins Square Park...the breakfast was great....the dark haired girl who served us was very friendly. They give you very big portions...the stack of pancakes with strawberry butter was excellent...worth the trip over to the East Side.....cheap and tasty. Also handy to know this place is open 24 hrs....

Reviewed October 19, 2011

Staying in the East Village for a few weeks, my gf and I went here repeatedly at all times day and night and got consistently good food at a reasonable price and promtly--even though they are packed 24/7. Great little cafe.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

With the beautiful weekend, we strolled over to 7A cafe, and sat by their windows to have a weekend brunch.

The place was extremely busy and lively, and we were lucky to grab a small table for 2 the moment we arrived.

A brunch special was offered for 13.95, which included coffee, one cocktail (Bloody Mary, Mimosa or juice) and your main dish. I chose the smoked salmon benedict, while my friend opted for the shrimp and guacamole benedict.

The dishes were nicely proportioned, and was served with home fries.

Overall, a very good brunch place, with a beautiful park to gaze at from across the street! (Though the bee hovering around my coffee wasn't too great!)

Reviewed August 13, 2010

Went here to celebrate our 40th aniversary while on vacation in New York City. Was one of the highlights of our visit. The food was delicious and even the Chef came out to great us and give of samples of food he was preparing. The food was excellent with ample portions with fantastic presentation and taste. If you visit the New York City area and want a friendly make you feel special and at home place this is for you. They even decorated the desert for our 40th. Definately will be back soon and many times.

Reviewed September 14, 2009

The one thing I can say about this place is that the food is as good as the service is bad. If it were not for the fluffy pancakes that my friend raved about, and boy was he right, I would not ever come back. It quaint, fresh, affordable.