“Great Breakfast”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Food near Times Sq does not have to be overpriced:
Fresh food, huge selection,friendly staff, great value near Times Square. They serve breakfast, all sorts of deli meats( pastrami, ham , brisket, etc), and have a salad bar too.

There are newer reviews for 47 Gourmet Deli

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

it's right in time square - location location location! This place is cheap but great! The Gourmet deli and salad bar is a hidden gem, even the coffee was excellent! They have everything you need while staying in NYC for a reasonable price which we couldn't find anywhere else.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We stayed in the Doubletree at Times Square and this deli is right around the corner. My highest compliment is I wish I was so lucky as to have a deli like this in my hometown.

Pros:
1. There is no language barrier - yes, the workers speak Chinese or Spanish they also speak English.
2. They make fresh roasted ham, roast beef, turkey, beef brisket, and corned beef daily. These roasts are then sliced to serve each sandwich.
3. I would guess there are over 100 fresh menu options from hot and cold sandwiches, breakfast items, salads, etc.
4. Average price is around $7. That is a tremendous value in NYC.
5. This shop also has drinks and snacks which were perfect to bring back to the hotel.

I HIGHLY recommend.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Stayed at the Night hotel but breakfasted here great food good coffee and great value. Seems to have a regular trade of locals picking up sandwiches etc. I don't speak Spanish and neither did most of the customers I saw and we had no problem. Wish we had a deli like this locally in Edinburgh

Reviewed October 6, 2013

While staying at Doubletree Suites last week, we found this great deli to go for breakfast each morning. Great food, excellent prices and good services. Egg, sausage and cheese roll of $3.50...excellent! Always busy with tourists and locals, in getting their breakfast before heading to work. Will return when back in New York.