TripAdvisor
New York City
Post
Inbox
Search

“Just for 2 h in Italy............”

Piccola Cucina Osteria
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: SoHo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Gorgeous restaurant with authentic Italian food. Arancini to start were delicious, as was Lobster spaghetti and Spaghetti SeaUrchins both extraordinary ...... Michael our waiter, was so attentive and He made sure we always had wine and water very pleasant and friendly chat.... Would fully recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a lovely Italian meal.....(And don't forget to try the cannolli, they are the best in Ny) Grazie Mille

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,362)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Have been to NYC many times, and have tried many of the “ITALIAN” eateries in NYC. But based on TA rating thought I would try. Oh wow! Was I surprised, absolutely fantastic food, and service! Pasta was excellent, home Made & perfectly cooked, Tuba was fresh, well cooked & super tasty. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the best Italian food in all little Italy!
Very good spinach and ricotta ravioli.
The service is excellent very quick and warm. Great place to get authentic Italian food in little Italy, New York.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Let me start with I may have exceeded my welcome and stayed all night and loved every second of it!

I was craving Italian food and this place hit the spot. I went on a solo trip and got seated right away. First, I ordered the Tagliatelle with rich truffle on top. As for my second course, I went with a bottle wine that I had never tried. I gave the waiter my palate favorites and he matched it amazingly and paired with a cannoli. It was served to perfection.... presentation, taste, smell, and most importantly I felt like part of family while there. Since, everyone in the restaurant was a part of my experience.... to the Piccola family you all are wonderful!

Although, I won’t sit and write a book I’ll pair this with some behind the scene pictures. I hope you all go and enjoy yourselves. I’m about to head there again myself.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It’s always a pleasure coming to Piccola Cucina. The food is amazing, friendly and professional staff! Loved the free cannoli for our birthday’s celebration!
Thanks guys! Well done!