“It is what it seems!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Guest House I enjoy NY

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Guest House I enjoy NY
Tonbridge, United Kingdom
“It is what it seems!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2014

We stayed in NY at the beginning of April 2014, and after firstly paying for the a different place, we decided to change and go with this one! Happy that we did as it was great location (round the corner from Empire State Building), very quiet and definitely clean! I would 100% go back, both to the apartment and New York!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
7 Thank AgaMansfield

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Korean first
Hobart, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

This is truly a wonderful place to stay in New York. The room was large. The bathroom perfect. The location excellent. We were the first non-Korean guests and it is a little tricky to start but after that everything is great.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
11 Thank RodWest
Taipei, Taiwan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

It's a good place for us to travel in New York. The location is very convenience that just near the subway station even it is in the center of Manhattan, So that we can go to any where fast and easy. The most thing I enjoy living here is looking the scenery in the roof. It's awesome and you can look around the whole city that impressed me .Also, the room is neat , new and clean and you can have a good meal in the kitchen. The next time i go to New York , I will choice the guest house.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
7 Thank lynn2375
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

Firstly, the manager is excellent! He took me to a great Japanese ramen place when I told him that I'm thinking a ramen for dinner. He is a considerate person who cares about his guests!

Secondly, the place is excellent! I don't know whether the building is newly built or recently renovated but it's clean! Also, it is right in the middle of Manhattan so it was easy for me to get to any place in Manhattan.

Lastly, the price is right. You save money on accommodation and spend the saved money on tasty NY food! There are so many great restaurants in NY.

• Stayed September 2013
9 Thank KevinCool
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

really nice guest house. super great location, 2 min walk to the empire state building, 10 min walk to times square and 5 min walk to 5th ave. great place to stay at if you're there for shopping and sightseeing. the room was clean and fresh. clean shared bathroom. fantastic view on the penthouse! super friendly manager who lend us wifi and showed us around. great value for money!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends