New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“nice trip” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Guest House I enjoy NY

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Guest House I enjoy NY
You added Guest House I enjoy NY to your Saves list
Taipei, Taiwan
“nice trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

It's a good place for us to travel in New York. The location is very convenience that just near the subway station even it is in the center of Manhattan, So that we can go to any where fast and easy. The most thing I enjoy living here is looking the scenery in the roof. It's awesome and you can look around the whole city that impressed me .Also, the room is neat , new and clean and you can have a good meal in the kitchen. The next time i go to New York , I will choice the guest house.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
7 Thank lynn2375

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
  • Korean first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Firstly, the manager is excellent! He took me to a great Japanese ramen place when I told him that I'm thinking a ramen for dinner. He is a considerate person who cares about his guests!

Secondly, the place is excellent! I don't know whether the building is newly built or recently renovated but it's clean! Also, it is right in the middle of Manhattan so it was easy for me to get to any place in Manhattan.

Lastly, the price is right. You save money on accommodation and spend the saved money on tasty NY food! There are so many great restaurants in NY.

• Stayed September 2013
9 Thank KevinCool
Stockholm, Sweden
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

really nice guest house. super great location, 2 min walk to the empire state building, 10 min walk to times square and 5 min walk to 5th ave. great place to stay at if you're there for shopping and sightseeing. the room was clean and fresh. clean shared bathroom. fantastic view on the penthouse! super friendly manager who lend us wifi and showed us around. great value for money!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends