“Best Sushi - Freshly made helpful staff”
Review of Yummy Sushi

Yummy Sushi
Ranked #5,991 of 14,810 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 28, 2016

Had probably my best sushi in New York from this little place in the Rockefeller Centre.
We had watched the guy preparing some during our wait for the Top of the Rock experience. Not expensive but really good Sushi enjoyed by my wife and I . This is not a sit down restaurant you buy and find a seat in the hall .Very Good

Reviewed October 9, 2016 via mobile

Offers Sushi and rice dishes perfect for a quick lunch. We ordered fake meat veggie options of peppered steak and bbq spare rib, served on a bed of rice with token bit of brocolli. Generous portions and tasted great. There is one table to eat in, but otherwise order to go - there's more seating round the corner in rockefeller or head out to one of NYCs many parks.

Reviewed May 5, 2016 via mobile

After going up to the top of the rock it was a really handy place to grab some well deserved sushi.

Yummy provides fresh sushi at a really reasonable price! I'd love to go back again and get some more.

The down side to yummy is the lack of seating. There's only four seats which does mean you're best getting sushi to go. However the area has a lot of seating around.

A definite if you're visiting the rock!

Reviewed April 10, 2016

A few friends and I ate here last week and it was SOO good! My sushi was fresh and absolutely delicious and I would hands down get it again. My friends that got one of the boxes said it was fine, but we all agreed the sushi was the best this place offered.

Reviewed March 4, 2016 via mobile

If you are in Rockefeller center and want some sushi you can go here. It's not necessarily bad but not good either. Especially later in the day. Though it does get discounted if you have a privilege card.