“Super brunch”

Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Entrance between 15th and 16th St.
Transit: A, C, E & L @ 14th St and 8th Avenue.
“Super brunch”
Reviewed April 10, 2014

We booked for Sunday brunch and were not disappointed. The food was excellent, the service impeccable and I loved complimentary shot of warm cider-scrumptious!!

• Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Zurich, Switzerland
“Wow, lived up to it's standard”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Outstanding food, going the extra mile for my wife's birthday, never seen a more attentive staff. A wonderful experience all around.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank martuetz
Toronto, Canada
“A bit disappointed”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We read the reviews on Trip Advisor and thought we couldn't go wrong on this restaurant. Unfortunately, we were wrong. Although I made the reservation quite a while ago, and they knew we were celebrating our wedding, we were seated within inches of a very busy and noisy wait station. They served some delicious hors d'ouevres but we had to ask them what they were. The bottle of wine was left unpoured after the first glass and our waitress was not allowed to pour it (some odd rule they had). I don't care if I have to pour my own wine but it is unexpected in such an expensive restaurant. My husband's sea bass was good but a very small portion. My risotto was an oversalted green soup with some rice in it. Left almost untouched, the plate of green stuff was removed without asking why I didn't eat it. I commented on the risotto on the comment card (after we'd paid) and we were presented with another bill with the risotto removed but never received a record of the cancellation of the first bill we paid. All in all, a big disappointment.

• Visited April 2014
New York City, New York
“Perfection on every front!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have to say that my fiance will not stop raving (to anyone who will listen) about how much he enjoyed his birthday dinner. We will definitely be back! While there are many fine restaurants in NYC, in my opinion it is rare to find one where you truly enjoy each bite and this was my experience at Colicchio & Sons.

Visited March 2014
Oslo, Norway
“A marvellous goument dinner in NYC”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We visited New York a long weekend in March 2014 and visited many good restaurants. Already the arrival day we went, with a bit of jet lag, to the restaurant that undoubtedly was our best meal of the stay. We had booked at the forefront, necessary for top restaurant Colicchio & Sons. The restaurant is modern, trendy, wonderful and great, yet with a nice atmosphere. We came before the opening time, but felt very welcome at once. We quickly gained a nice table by the window space. All four of us selected a menu of seven courses including custom wine menu. About the food, it has just to say, very well, some good surprises, funny arranged and a couple of the dishes heavenly good. The wine selection was also excellent. The top food and wine costs a lot, so know that price and performance are directly related. I would like re-visit Coliccho, so my conclusion is to say recommended. Restaurant was quickly fully booked, so here you have to book table well in advance. I used the Web to order, quickly gained confirmation including some more information before the day.

• Visited March 2014