“Food is exquisite. And so are the prices.”
Review of Colicchio & Sons Tap Room - CLOSED

Colicchio & Sons Tap Room
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Entrance between 15th and 16th St.
Transit: A, C, E & L @ 14th St and 8th Avenue.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Food is exquisite. And so are the prices.”
Reviewed April 2, 2014

The food and the service are above 99.9% of all other restaurants. It was such a delicious meal. It felt like there were 3 staff people for every diner (there weren't, but the service was so good it felt like that). The prices make it a special occasion place only (and this was the more laid-back Tap Room. Prices in main dining room are truly only for a once/year excursion for most people). I will definitely go back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank D M

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Thanks Mr Colicchio...”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Go here if service is as important to you as food…Brian who served us for my boyfriend's 21st birthday was incredibly attentive but not intrusive, seeming to intuitively know what we would want and having it there before even asking. He also was that rare combination of extremely well versed in his own fine food offerings and subtle in his explanations thereof so as to not make you make feel stupid for not knowing every technique, or ingredient..

The food.. as you would expect was absolute perfection and the perfect amount of whimsy and fun along with some really seriously deliciousness… Thanks again Mr Colicchio!

• Visited March 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Absolutely Delicious”
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Dinner with friends have never been as fabulous as my experience at this restaurant. From the beautiful design of the restaurant to the absolutely stunning menu, I would say this is single handedly the most stunning dinner I have had in a very long time.

I must apologize to the restaurant and TA readers as this is a long overdue review but I just felt compelled on writing this as I catch up on my reviews. This visit was in November right before the Thanksgiving holiday and my two best friends agreed with me at the end of the night that everything was just exquisite.

I must recognize Scott F our waiter whom I hope is still there and we get to see when I'm again in NYC in May when I plan to experience the restaurant again with my friends.

Cheers and Bravo!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank romazzino
Sarasota, Florida
“One of the best for a reason!”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

Brunch on Sunday offered a wide array of choices all delicious. The duck confit was excellent as was the wood fired pizza and TC Burger. Homemade chips cooked to perfection. Beef tartar was also very nice. Elegant setting across from Chelsea Market. Can't wait to try it for dinner! Expensive for a reason.

new york
“Cool urban vibe for brunch or lunch”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

The decor was modern and industrial and at the same time warm.
Interesting choices on the brunch menu. I ate every bite of my
coffee rubbed brisket hash with sunny side eggs. Other favorites at the table were the pork belly blt sammie and the duck confit. Tom Colicchio knows how to run a class act restaurant with great food. No wonder it is highly rated!

Visited March 2014