“Poor food !”

Dining options: Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Nolita
Cross street: Between Prince & Spring Street
Description: Plan B is dedicated to the union of contemporary Northern Spanish Tapas and an innovative beverage program both influenced by Barcelona and the Basque region. The cuisine, the culture, the sensibility, and independent spirit of both regions desire to both honor the past and begin their future. Plan B creates food and beverage menus in tandem, with the operation’s concept reflected both in dishes and in signature drinks, wine list and craft beer selections. Plan B’s puts an eccentric and creative take on a urban tapas bar.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I popped in for lunch and regretted it straight away !
It supposed to be a tapas bar .
The place is quite big , and the restaurant was empty !
They played Jamaican music which is odd for a tapas bar
Going by a few months ago, they listed pigs ears, but today it was not on the menu
I ordered a Spanish pilsner , , but they has none stock . They did offer a darker beer as alternative !
I ordered a ribs sandwich , which I found disgusting ! Plus the espresso was luke warm!
New York has several good tapas bars , I can't see this one surviving !

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had an amazing evening last night at Plan B. it is a curious thing that eating here was indeed a Plan B as we initially were trying to get into Cafe Habana which was not possible. I am glad we found this place by accident. It is amazing. The food is what I would call 'tapas plus.' The dishes are exquisite, tasty, artistically served, piping hot and you will find that the staff constantly whisk your plates away to give you fresh ones. The staff are intelligent and engaging whilst not intrusive and the whole ambience is delightful. With soft lighting, the lovely surroundings are artistic without being contrived and the atmosphere relaxed and giving you a warm feeling of being valued and welcome.
The dishes are very tasty and I would thoroughly recommend this restaurant being a Plan A on your trip to NYC. We shall recommend it to our friends back in the UK.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

A great place to chill. Awesome food that will entice any palate and out of the world drinks. The service is impeccable and one leaves with a deep sense of satisfaction overall. The whole experience is actually addictive to a certain level....and you want to be back for more....again and again and again. If you are ever in New York City, whether on business or pleasure, this is a must visit....Since it opened I have been there a few times already and same is the case with everyone I have introduced to this place.