“PH-D: A classy club for classy people”

PH-D Rooftop Lounge
Ranked #55 of 857 Nightlife in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“PH-D: A classy club for classy people”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2013

1 word - VIEW. The lit-up city skyline was all I needed to enjoy this hip lounge. Beautiful people, beautiful view, great DJ and expensive drinks. Sums up the perfect NYC experience

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow, killer view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Really enjoyed the evening, from the beginning to the end.
The staff was very friendly and gorgeous. Ladies dressed elegantly,flirty but sweet.
Go there for the view and all the beautiful people.
Apparently, expensive, but we didn't see it.Enjoyed ourselves inside the bar,as the outdoor terrace was fool at 8.

Will definitely gomagain

Grovetown, Georgia
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Great views lively crowd, prices could be better”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

Came to the 4th of July party , but was late and they were cool enough to still let me in , that sold me to tellthe tale, the lounge exudes SWANK, I must be a dinosaur, what happened to dress code, or let's say what happend to style, I would rather emulate George Clooney, Jay-Z, Sean Combs, Brad Pitt, or Robing Thicke, than, Wiz Khalifa, Lil Wayne, or any 80 hair band any day of th week, if you can afford to get in and buy drinks, look the part, but anyhoo, they drinks though good) wicked Long Island, they were a bit pricey(36 for 2drinks hel that;s dinner. But one cannot deny the crowd and even the bathroom stewares were engaing and cool to be around, the views of my beloved metropolis reminded me jsut how great it was to be born and grow up here. Keep up the good work all , cheer

Boston, Massachusetts
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 99 helpful votes
“Woah, was this place horrible.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was reluctant to leave a review because my best friend took me there for a birthday gift. I felt ungrateful leaving a bad review but I just had a discussion about terrible service and decided I had to review this place.

We went as a "girls" getaway and do things that my husband and kids wouldn't feel like doing, just mosey through the city, get coffee, cocktails and shop.

The service from the desk staff to the servers was very disappointing. When you spend 1000 dollars for a couple of nights you'd like to feel like you aren't bothering people when you'd like to check in or have a drink.

I could go on and on but I will only focus on one experience. It was Sunday afternoon and we decided to have a couple cocktails on the rooftop bar (a big reason we chose this hotel). When we got there it was PACKED with extremely intoxicated very young 20 somethings. I could not get to the bar without getting spilled on, and I am really not exaggerating. There wasn't a place to stand or sit and there was no getting near the balcony. Only a portion of the balcony was open so I tried to get the staff to open another section so we could sit down. I was VERY insistent and after talking to several bouncer-type guys and asked to talk to the manager and we sat for 2 drinks. We waited WAY WAY to long to get served (I had to go up to the bartenders and they were cute girls who did not know how to make drinks). It was very difficult to tear them away from their flirty convos with drunk male patron.
They also include tip on the bill for a drink. Oh, I could go on and on.

If you don't feel like having drunk girls getting held up by hopeful men (often because the heels very too high to stumble on) on the elevator with as you head to your dinner or room, skip this horror show. If you'd like the desk clerk help wait on you BEFORE he finishes his text convo, skip it. If you want a place that you don't feel like you are crashing a private party, skip this place.

3 Thank ReluctantViking