Tripadvisor

Wendy's
Order Online
Ranked #677 of 717 Quick Bites in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: At Wendy's in New York, NY we're serving burgers made with 100% fresh, never frozen beef. Order natural cut fries, Wendy's classic chicken nuggets, fresh salads, a sweet Frosty®, or meaty Baconator® at a Wendy's near you. See our Wendy's New York, NY hours, Wendy's coupons and menu. Download the Wendy's app to get Wendy's specials and deals.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My parents and I came here for breakfast twice as it was nice and close to our hotel. My mum and I had the bacon and cheese croissant meal which came with gorgeous wedges and a drink. The meals ranged from $5 - $7 which is very good. Staff were friendly on both days we came and food was quick to arrive and hot.

Date of visit: December 2019
1  Thank jadee-louise92
Write a reviewReviews (65)

Reviewed September 17, 2019

It's amazing how technology is already used to simplify queues and make the fast food service even faster! You can choose between ordering with the cashier or do it from gian tablets around there.
And about the hamburgers... Yuumm! But i will recommend more pairing them with strawberry lemonade!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

Average Wendys, good fries as usual, it appeared to me that it was kind of small but maybe is related to the rush hour. Probably going again anyways

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

First time in a Wendy's and not overly impressed. Place was full of school kids shouting and people not eating, just hanging about. Food was nothing special.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 26, 2019

So to my surprise the city that doesn't sleep on a Sunday evening the a lot of the dining establishments pack up early on a Saturday/Sunday. I therefore visited Wendy's on a whim just looking for somewhere near by to get a take away burger on a Sunday evening. I ordered a new promotional peppercorn mushroom burger which I was expecting more from. There was a fair wait for the food and the drink machines weren't vending any drinks so customers had to return to counter to get themselves drinks. Food was ok not to brag about and by the time I get to my hotel - 2 minutes away any heat that may have been retained in the food had dispersed.

Overall not the best experience but no bad by a long short, I'd dine again but I would probably want to eat in rather than getting a takeaway.

Staff were friendly and the most amusing part for me was that I placed my order on one of the digital touch-screen self service portals, placed my booking and due to UK bank cards having titles on them it registered my first name as Mr :D

Date of visit: February 2019