“Great food, quick service. Best $10 lunch in downtown Manhattan.”

GRK Fresh Greek - Financial District
Ranked #2,572 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Greek
Neighborhood: Financial District
Description: From the people who brought you drama, democracy, and alarm clocks, we now present the simple perfection of GRK. Our new take on classic Greek food brings you fresh flavors like you've never tasted. They’re pronounced “yee-ros,” and we’re making ‘em fresh and serving ‘em fast in the Financial District!
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Very simple menu but everything I eat here is fantastic. Recommend the chicken platter with Kaftero (spicy yogurt sauce).

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food was fresh and served quickly. The best "fast food" Greek I've had. I recommend the lamb and beef yeero. We didn't leave hungry.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had the chance to visit this joint a few times and once with delivery via seamless (that was super fast and correct order).

Pros. The plate (more fun to make own mini pita)
Cons. The pita (no fun)

Pros. Chicken (nice, crispy yum yum) still pork to try out!
Cons. The meat plate beef and lamb ( no no no no good, dry and overcooked!)

Pros. Kaftiri (great spicy sauce perfect with chicken) - 2 more to choose
Cons. Could increase selection of sauces?

Nice quick lunch/dinner is getting me addicted, if they would really bake in house pita instead using the packaged ones, it would get a 5 on my list.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

GRK Fresh Greek is a small, attractive, stylish, fast-food style restaurant. The space is a visual treat, especially if you are an architect, interior or graphic designer. The interior features a contemporary look and large, colorful and attractive graphics abound. OK. It's visually attractive. But, how is the food? The answer is, "good". Or, maybe, "better than good". What you can get here is mostly gyros (Greek-style sandwiches), salads and Greek yogurt (frozen or fresh). There is a very limited, but attractive menu. My lamb and beef gyro (they spell "gyro" phonetically as "Yeero" here) with the Greek tzatziki (a yogurt-based sauce with scallions, cucumber, mint, etc.) was very substantial and very good. It was simply but attractively presented and reasonably priced. If you want a quick, Greek-style meal in the New York City Financial District, you may want to try GRK Fresh Greek.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Have been here two times in the last six months (don't live near by or I'd be there every week.) Love, love, love the frozen yogurt. Seriously the best I have every had and the food is great. Although I think the fries could be better, but I think the yeeroh (their spelling) and yogurt are so good that I gave it an excellent rating. Just keep in mind that it is excellent for what it is. This is a top of line fast food restaurant. They only do a few things, but they do them well. Spicy sauce is my favorite. On weekdays this place is hopping, weekends were a quiet oasis.