“Chelsea location”

Neighborhood: Financial District
Boxford, Massachusetts
“Chelsea location”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

As much as I prefer staying in Chelsea, I have the hardest time getting my favorite egg sandwiches for breakfast. I was lured into Toasties by the sign for Illi coffee. Well the coffee was so much better than the other shops and finally, a most perfect fried egg sandwich on my favorite roll. Food was prepared quickly and the price was right. We even took a picture to remember the address.

Visited January 2013

“Breakfast.”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I heard about Toasties while looking for places to go for breakfast during my stay in NYC.
The menu offered a variety of options and the food we ordered was good.
Nothing incredible to rave about the staff was noticeably rude and unapproachable.
I spent my time there trying to figure out if they are actually that rude or if they do it to give customers that real "New Yorker" experience.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank Adistef1
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best diner for a fresh sandwich”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

excellent food, soups, and even a grilling station. We had s Thanksgiving sandwich which was the best ever!! Fresh turkey, on your choice of bread with stuffing and cranberry sauce. TO DIE FOR!! loved it!!! Definitely going again

Visited October 2012
Washington, Virginia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We were in NYC for 2 days and we found ourselves going back everyday. First day we had the phillycheese steak on a roll. Generous serving of freshly cut beef slices with gooey cheese - so good! Second time round we had the honey turkey and there were lots of ooohs and ahhhs...

Breakfast - we were a tad disappointed by the eggs on toast, The eggs were not runny, toast was bit soggy cos it's wrapped in foil. The omelette was okay.

Overall, we'd definitely be back for their hot sandwiches. They also had an impressive salad btw.

• Visited October 2012
Long Beach, California
“Breakfast on the Run”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We stopped in Toasties one day because it was close to our hotel. The food was good, but the atmosphere was a bit noisy and hurried (much like most of New York) so we did not enjoy the starting meal as much as we would have liked.

Visited September 2012