“I can't say enough!”

Neighborhood: Chelsea
Durango, Colorado
“I can't say enough!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

If it weren't for all of the other excellent places to eat in NYC, I would eat here everyday! The Pad Thai is excellent. Great price, reasonable portions, restaurant clean and well kept. I eat here at least twice each time I stay in the neighborhood.

Rhinebeck, New York
“Meh.... not good, not bad.... mediocre is where it's at.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

It wasn't horrible, but it wasn't exceptional either..... it was just... well.... nothing really special. The decor is nice, the staff friendly, but with the food not really having any real passion or umph to it, and with so many other places to try in the city, this is not a place I will go back to.

• Visited September 2011
Hartford, Connecticut
“lives up to the name - great pad thai!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

We really enjoyed the food here - - - MUST have the pad thai as well as the green mango salad which had a delicious chili lime dressing. Everything was seasoned well and service was well paced. It was a wonderful experience after a fun day of shopping in Chelsea.

• Visited July 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Not my best thai experience”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

So I will admit I am a total Thai addict, it is my favourite food and so I am very particular. I won't rave on, I'll just say this. The order of the food arriving was a bit skewiff, mains, starters, then no starters as they forgot my partners order almost entirely. the quality of the food was not overly impressive and the couple next to us were getting into an argument with the wait person about the fact that they thought their 'duck' was actually chicken. Sounds like its a great lunch venue but I wasn't very impressed for dinner.

• Visited June 2012
New York City, New York
“Love the Thai box!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I love this place. The servers are friendly, the food really good, and their Pad Thai is the best I have had. They also offer a Thai box at dinner, much like the Japanese bento box. The Thai box allows you to sample selections of Thai food--very yummy! This is one of my favorite places to eat in the city!

• Visited January 2012