“Our Weekly Go To Spot”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Chelsea
“Our Weekly Go To Spot”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The sushi is great. The pricing is spot on. The quantities are great. I really like this place, and i think the quality is what you pay for. I don't leave hungry, and the service is always attentive.

Visited November 2013

Ramat Gan, Israel
“Great sushi great service”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 via mobile

While staying at NY for vacation we looked for good sushi restaurant through TripAdvisor , one of the recommendations was the monster which located 500m from our hotel, we reached the restaurant around 20:00 middle of week. The place was almost full, we got a great table for 4, quick service, we have upgraded the soup from the one built into the structured dinner option (from miso to house). The sushi was just WOW, fresh, tasty and well served. If you love sushi don't miss the monster.

Washington, United Kingdom
“Great Sushi”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Always enjoyable! Very popular and for a reason. Can either sit at a table or at the sushi train counter. Fast efficient service and good food.

Visited December 2012
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistently great food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Have been eating at the Chelsea restaurant for a few years now, and the food is always good. They have a great selection of custom rolls as well. Check out the Crazy Tuna roll for sure.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank David K
New York City, New York
“Love It – Close by, No Wait, Great Sushi, Wonderful Staff!”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I've been coming to Monster Sushi for years - it's about time I wrote a review for the place. Of course it's convenient in terms of location but the best part is I've never had to wait for a table – ever. But it always has a good crowd, go figure. If I'm by myself, I sit at the bar. I bring people from out of town here all the time, and they love it.

The food is excellent and reasonably priced, and above all else the staff is extremely friendly, and every time I go, they welcome me like old friends.

Also, these days, restaurants are just too loud, but the volume here is wonderful for having a normal conversation. Also, there are two televisions in the back, and the staff will gladly change to the football game or whatever.

Visited October 2013