“Let me give it to you straight up. I have gobbled up slices from one end of Manhattan to the other and NOTHING...”
Review of Muzzarella Pizza

Muzzarella Pizza
Ranked #6,570 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed January 10, 2008

Let me give it to you straight up. I have gobbled up slices from one end of Manhattan to the other and NOTHING compares to Muzzarella (trashed or not trashed...and I've eaten here in both states). Their Lasagna pizza is the best. Not greasy, filling, sweet, and a HARD bottom crust...A truly perfect slice.

Reviewed January 2, 2008

great and open when your bombed and hungry at the early hours of hte morning

NY
Reviewed December 30, 2007

This is not good pizza, people. Please. Just because its your local joint don't give it a damn 5/5. I know, I've been here, and I'm local to this neighborhood. There is plenty of better pizza within easy walking distance.

Reviewed December 27, 2007

My local pizza joint. Can't go wrong here. there is no need for me to look elsewhere for pizza.

New York City, New York
Reviewed November 26, 2007

the couple of times ive been here, it has not disappointed yet.