“'Inoteca”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Holy crap! Hands down one of the top 5 meals that I've had in NYC! I'm not blowing smoke, the meal was phenomenal. A glass of red wine, pork ragu and orecchiette, meatballs and a few other dishes made this one a magical night. I absolutely love this place. An absolute gem on the Lower East Side. I like places on the LES because of their character and uniqueness compared to restaurants in ore parts of the city. But this place sets it'self apart by its sheer quality and taste of it's food, phenomenal service and just a vibe that can't be duplicated anywhere else. We will definitely be back very soon!

There are newer reviews for 'Inoteca

Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in here for a light bite of Coppa and Citrus Salad to share. It wasn't mind blowing but it was fresh and simple and well priced. Really friendly staff too.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

I visited 'inoteca on Sunday, March 16, 2013. It was a cold day and we were looking for one last place to go before we had to leave the city. Having been to 'ino, I knew 'inoteca would not disappoint. We arrived with no reservations and on somewhat of a time crunch - the bar was packed, every seat taken and people waiting at the door. My hopes we're fading fast. We had expressed to the host that we just wanted to grab a glass of wine before we headed out. The nice man offered us a seat downstairs and said he would send someone down to take care of us - in a section that was closed. These were the best seats in the house! It was a quiet, nice little wine cellar - it was gorgeous! We loved it so much we went for a bottle of wine and a yummy order of the Nutella Panini. Our server who took care of us was Randy S. and he was amazing! With the section being closed, some servers may be annoyed with having to go up and down the stairs for a small group just having wine but Randy made us feel welcomed. He was pleasant, had a great sense of humor and made the experience even more enjoyable. ‘inoteca is one of those little finds that you want to experience. From the service to the ambiance to the selections of wine – you won’t be disappointed! Thank you to ‘inoteca, the host who gave us the opportunity to experience the place and Randy who so kindly served us. I can’t wait to go back!

Until next time…Cheers!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I went for lunch. The truffled egg toast was amazing. My friend selected it, I was iffy, but I enjoyed every bite. We ordered 4-5 small plates to share. The staff was extremely helpful with wine selections and kept the pace of the plates at the perfect rate. We didn't feel rushed at all. The wine list is reasonably priced and have a lovely selection. We had a kale salad, cheese plate, and a couple hot items. I would love to go for dinner or happy hour. IF you are in the LES, this is a great place.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I had dinner at 'Inoteca after Christmas with my entire family and we had a wonderful dinner. I highly recommend the bruschetta and the eggplant lasagna was sublime. We ate in a cozy room on the lower level. The service was friendly and attentive. A wonderful night!