“Good and plenty”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
“Good and plenty”
Reviewed February 15, 2014

Went here a couple of times with my wife. Always busy and always tasty. At least a dozen styles of mayo, mustard and ketchup are available. They are also happy to give free samples.

• Visited February 2014
PommesFritesNY, Owners at Pommes Frites, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
bfromcchinatown, who would have thought that dining at a restaurant that serves only one kind of food would involve such a difficult decision? Samples are necessary to find the perfect dip among our more than 30 options, so you're very welcome. Thank you for the five stars!

Come see us again soon,
Suzanne and Omer

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
New York City, New York
“Excellent service and a wonderful variety of light snacks and pastries.”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Pomme Palais was located in the iconic New York Palace Hotel. I have a coffee obsession. No matter what time of day I visited the Pomme, I was consistently greeted with a warm welcome and excellent Cappuccino. Gabby, Chris and Arlena remembered my particular order every time I came in. When I went for a morning cup of coffee and then an evening night cap they greeted me and although they had been there all day they always made me feel very welcome. Starbucks was right across the street. Pomme's coffee was not only better but it was also less expensive. I would highly recommend visiting the Pomme for a morning cup of joe or an evening dessert. Gabby, Chris and Arlena were great!

• Visited February 2014
Brasilia, DF
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best fries I ever had”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

The whole idea behind this is really simple, yet so beatifully done. Having really tasteful fries is great but what makes it a great place to be are the sauces, they are really awesome (Mango is my favorite). Every time I had some time to spare I loved going going there for some fries

• Visited July 2013
PommesFritesNY, Owners at Pommes Frites, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
WaldezJr, is there any more simple yet amazing food than the fried potato? It's perfect, a little slice of savory, crunchy deliciousness. We love that you 'get' what we're doing here and want to thank you for your five star recommendation on TripAdvisor! You'll have to come visit again soon and try more of our sauces.

All the best,
Suzanne and Omer
“Delicious!!!”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

I've ignored this place for years, thinking it was just a hope in the wall tourist trap. It was delicious, our server was fabulous, and the heated patio on Saturday night was a comfortable place to have dinner and people watch. I recommend the escargot, the chicken and puff pastry, and the trio for dessert. It was like dining in Paris. 5 stars.

Northampton, United Kingdom
“Good But not the Best”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

We visited here on the recommendation of our Daughters and it was very good but not the best Flemish Fries we have ever had.
That accolade goes to the fries shop in the main square in Brugges and these are not of that quality.

I would say that the dips though are excellent and as per previous reviewers I would strongly recommend the Pomegranate Teryiaki along with the Curry Ketchup.

Good value for money for a quick snack.

Visited January 2014
PommesFritesNY, Owners at Pommes Frites, responded to this review, January 15, 2014
Craighigg1959, thanks for coming by during your visit to give our authentic frites a try. Of course, we don't claim to make the world's best frites; ours are an homage to the Belgian original. Still, it sounds like you enjoyed everything, especially the wide array of exotic sauces and flavor combinations we offer, and we're glad to hear it! Hopefully you'll join us again the next time you're in New York City. Safe travels, Suzanne and Omer