“Amazing”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic food and service. Great decor within the restaurant. Overall great experience at a very reasonable price. I will continue visit this restaurant whenever I get the opportunity.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We stopped by this restaurant while taking a nice walk in New York City near 10019/Central Park South. The local diner said we would like it and she was right. Lunch $8.95 with generous portions including naan and very good basmati rice. The tandoori chicken was just right. The biryani rice was a little too spicy. The masala was not as I like it but it is different everywhere I go. I would go back and try other dishes if we lived in NY. Friendly waiters. Excellent service. Not too far from the theatre district. We had a list of Indian restaurants and this one was the best value too.

1  Thank janicedallas
Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband and I live in the neighborhood so we have eaten here a few times and love it! We usually get the $20 prix fixe. We went last night and it was sooooo good. I had the malobar fish curry nd it was incredible! My husband had the chicken mahkani (butter chicken). The dinner was soooo good! Also the garlic naan is the best I have ever had!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

But stay away from the lassi and/or the Iced tea. Otherwise the food was made well, Naans and rice were good, we had a good time. Waiters could have been friendlier.

Reviewed August 14, 2010

Good location for the theater but the food was not consistently good and too spicey even when we asked for it mild. The waiters were very nice but brought the wrong order and didn't seem to understand us.