“Amazing Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Aretsky's Patroon

Aretsky's Patroon
Reserve with OpenTable
Aretsky's Patroon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,072 of 13,551 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Lexington and Third
Transit: Grand Central Station
Ct
“Amazing Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Totally loved the dining experience at Patroon. I have been meaning to try it for a while at a writer friend's recommendation. Tonight I had dinner there with my son and we were both impressed with the delicious food, well presented, and the incredible service. We felt totally at home for our first visit. The waiter, Billy, was spot on in his description of the food and his recommendations. Stefan was also a wonderful host. For once, the service in a NY restaurant even surpassed the excellent food. Best Halibut ever! We will definitely be back to Patroon

Visited July 2013
Patroon46, Guest Relations Manager at Aretsky's Patroon, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
We are very happy to hear you enjoyed your experience at Patroon! Thank you kindly for the great review. We hope to see you again soon!

Kingston, Saint Andrew, Jamaica
“A night of fine dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The service at this restaurant is fantastic. Our matre'd Stefan(I hope that how he spells his name) was just great. I
He makes the best Cesear salad in Manhattan.

My main course was lobster served in the shell but already cut into bite size pieces for hassle free eating. Flavor was really great.

We had two bottles of wine- "Le Galantine Bandol Rose with the appetizer and with the main course - Langhe Nebbiolo 2010 . Excellent tasting wines.

The other members of the party had lamb, which was also good and veal which I was told was also great.

Definitely a go to again restaurant whenever in Manhattan. $$$

Visited June 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Wonderful Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised as I arrived in front of Patroon and then entered the space. The pictures on the websites don't do it justice. I was immediately and warmly greeted, my Opentable reservation was acknowledged and I was quickly seated. Upon entering the dining area, I knew I was in for a treat, it was very nice, elegant and tasteful.

Even more pleasing was that I choose Patroon for the location (in midtown near my hotel) and the fact that I could get an Opentable reservation for the time I wanted. While the reviews on Opentable were good, they don't do it justice. This resatuarant is a real find for me as I dine out in midtown often.

The service was execellent; quick, pleasant, knowledgeable and efficient. The owner stopped by twice to check on my meal. Very nice. The menu is simple, steaks and seafood, with nice sides of starches and vegetables. The crispy brussel sprouts were excellent, crispy, chewy and full of taste. The halibut was expertly done. Desserts were also creative and pleasing, to the eye and palate. I had the chocolate biscuit with coffee ice cream. The textures and flavors combined wonderfully.

• Visited May 2013
Denmark
“Stylish”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2013

Happy my friends had made a reservation - even on a Tuesday the place was packed! The food is very delicious. The service is impeccable and the atmosphere relaxed. Really nice wine list!

• Visited April 2013
Concord, Massachusetts, United States
“Great Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 2, 2013

Enjoyed a wonderful dinner. Our group of 6 was not rushed. Menu suggestions from staff were spot on! Recommend oysters In half shell, Caesar salad, filet wrapped in bacon, wonderful wine list, desserts ok. Would definitely return again!

• Visited May 2013