“Pricey but Delicious”
Review of BLT Steak

BLT Steak
Reserve with OpenTable
BLT Steak is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #436 of 14,527 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Park Avenue
Transit: 4,5,6 to 59th Street
Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Except for the ducker liver that was given to us with some bruschetta ....the food was outstanding. We were full with appetizers, so the time our steaks came we could hardly finish. Delicious food, excellent and helpful service. Highly recommend!! Place is pricey but well worth it for a special occasion.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

We had steak tartare and filet mignon, meat was very good, service accurate, price/quality in line with Manhattan. Couple of drawbacks: the music, don't think such a place need it; reservation, maybe because of Saturday, we have been asked to come for the "second shift" (does this kind of places really need two shifts ?) and had to wait 25 minutes. Fix these two issues and I would get back for the meat.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

There are plenty of choices in NYC, but at any of the BLT restaurants you know it's going to be great. But, it's the price that really grabbed my attention and I am not cheap, especially when I am in a big time city. I know the rents are crazy high, but hey come on now, nothing less than $13 for pinot grigio? Really? I always dine at the bar when I am by myself. And when dining in NYC a lunch would not be complete without a glass of wine so I chose the Sancerre, Port Du Caillou, 2012, Loire $19. Ouch. Now lunch. It was a special - Smoked Salmon and Beets $21. The salmon was Heavenly. Genuine Wild King. The signature popover was as good as ever. I a don't care if you are dieting, you must have the popover. It was amazingly good. Perfect. The service is always great. The meal taste, presentation and service wise was spot on.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Excellent service with professional, courtious and attentative staff, not the regular sycophantic type. The waitress left out in mid service, but not before coming over explaining that her shift ended and who would wait on us for our remaining visit.

The food was outstanding! THE best NY Strip I have had. Excellent wine recommendations.

I will come here again.

Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been many times in this location but this visit was very disappointing. The newyork cut steak was very dry and difficult to chew.the fish which one my my friends order was not very tasty.yes the manager offer to change the order but as you know the second choice is never like the first one. Maybe as it was Sunday evening the chef did not meet the expectations