“Great Steak”
Review of Sparks Steak House

Sparks Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Sparks Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #193 of 14,208 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Barbecue, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 2nd and 3rd Avenues
Transit: Nearest Transit: Grand Central - 42 St (7, 7X), Grand Central - 42 St (4, 5, 6, 6X), 51 St (4, 6, 6X).
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great Steak, large portions, unbelievable service. Had the filet, it was huge and delicious. Atmosphere is perfect. Waiter was extremely knowledgable. Will go back again, when in town.

1  Thank DaveHom1796
Write a ReviewReviews (1,142)

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Enjoyed a treat meal..bring your wallet. Funny waiters. Asked us if one of our friends was a celebrity rock star..mums the word. From Texas so steak two or thee times a week is my staple but this was good. 6 of us with limited alcohol was about $800.00.Sopranos hangout.

Reviewed March 1, 2013 via mobile

At first arrival I definitely felt surprisingly over dressed considering it's a high end steakhouse. Our waiter was exceptional, very personable and knowledgable. Their wine list is extensive! We both ordered the filet and when it arrived the size was shocking, 14oz! Had we known that we probably would have order a steak and the other lobster. A table next to us ordered the lobster and I've never seen one so big and they removal the shell and meat from the claws table side. The steak was the best I've ever had! We also had a side of cream spinach that was pretty fantastic too!

1  Thank Taylin T
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I was traveling on business and Sparks Steakhouse was recommended as a good place to eat. I must say that the food was outstanding the sirloin steak I ordered was really the best I have ever had. The service was very good and the atmosphere was perfect.

1  Thank WibbsSurf
Reviewed February 20, 2013

Great place for quality steaks and top-notch service. Extensive wine list. Reminds me of Gibsons in Chicago. Zero complaints!