“Really good seafood!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Lexington and Park
Transit: E, M, and 6 trains
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I've been to this restaurant a couple of times for dinner and the seafood options are really good! Last time I got the scallops and they were SO good!! One of the best scallop dishes I've had! The atmosphere is pretty nice. If you sit at one of the booths that they have, you can look into the room but feel closed off enough from the other diners. They have a prix fixe menu that is pretty reasonable but the main menu is kind of expensive. If you're looking for a nice place and don't mind spending a little more money for a good, modern French meal, I would definitely recommend this.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The charcuterie was good quality, and the Prix Fixe a good buy, but the main menu is pricey and there are places who pay more attention

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We had an early dinner reservation (6:30ish) on a Saturday night. We were seated promptly and enjoyed the services of a great waiter--attentive but not pushy, friendly but not too friendly. Don't be put off by the modern decor--at first i thought i wouldn't like it (sort of like French restaurant meets the Jetsons), but it is comfortable and intimate in its own modern and stylish way, and the lighting helps create that sense of intimacy, even when the tables are close together. The tables themselves are nicely appointed and the atmosphere is elegant, but comfortable--not stuffy in any way. Our food was fabulous and we didn't leave a bite--a tasty true baguette, french onion soup and a scallop appetizer before our meals, delicious lamb shanks and perfectly cooked sea scallops for entrees. A sorbet and fruit plate was the perfect way to end the meal. The wine list was great, too -- plenty of choices in several price ranges, and not so big as to be overwhelming. The manager stopped by once to make sure that everything was fine and you could see that the staff were paying close attention to the needs of their guests. Everything just seemed to come together in a perfect combination of great food, a great atmosphere, and wonderful service. Will most definitely be back!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We came here for a late lunch (around 2pm) on a weekday. Luckily, the restaurant was not busy since most of the regular lunch crowd had departed by the time we arrived. Our hostess took our coats and seated us immediately. There are several video monitors lined up in a row set on time delay above the bar to see people walking through the revolving door, so if you are waiting at the bar for someone to arrive you can see them walk in. We were seated at a large booth, I had the Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes with Meyer Lemon Mousseline ($29). It was excellent, the presentation was beautiful, curls of shaved fennel as garnish in between two large crab cakes. Service was outstanding, very attentive wait staff, someone would walk by every so often and check on us. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

We came into the city on a Sat night and had no plans for dinner . So we made a last minute reservation for 915. We went a little early to have a drink but were seated right away. The place was empty. Which at first made me very nervous about how the meal was going to be. Well we were pleasantly surprised. When reading the menu online , everything sounded amazing. We started with the seafood tower for 2 - delish. Then I had the pasta with short ribs- I was so full after the seafood tower but I ate every last bite of my dinner. My husband had the lamb shank which he really enjoyed. Service was great. I will definitely be back.