“Excellent Indian Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed September 21, 2013

My husband and I had a delicious meal. We shared the lamb stew. The lamb was very tender and flavorful. We also had an order of dal, an order of rice and garlic naan. My only complaint is the price seemed very high for what we got. However, everything tasted great.

There are newer reviews for Bukhara Grill

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Experienced the sunday brunch which offerred wide variety for both meat and veggie choices. Justbecareful not to mix too many dishes like ı did because after the lunch ı had heartburn but ı believe it was just my mistake that I had mixed a lot of different dishes.my fav was peas with mushroom. The prices are very good for the overall qualityof the food.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

I found it on Yelp when my husband chose Indian and we wern't disappointed. This place filled the bill. We have been having a so-so vacation in NYC with some mishaps ( our car was broken into, GPS stolen and a bad hotel) but we have been salvaging some fun also and this place was fun. Good food and good service. We each had a main course, mine lamb at exactly the right degree of hotness carefully discerned by our waiter, Albert chicken Tikka. We had whole wheat paratha that was thicker than usual, definitely layered and delicious! Relaxing, fun, worth the visit.

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Wandered in and had a great lunch buffet. The waiters were very attentive. The food is amazing. The selection on the buffet will please just about everyone. Find this place, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed August 16, 2013

I was in town on business by myself and entered Bukhara at around 8:30pm on a Thursday night looking for a table for one. The place was busy and had a good atmosphere.

I had the potato and pea samosas to start. Delicious. This was followed by the boneless lamb grill, garlic naan, rice, and a complementary dall dish. The lamb was tender and full of flavor - best I've had so far in any American Indian establishment.

My only complaint: microwaved pappadoms!

Good service. It came in at a little over 50 bucks not including any drinks.