“The finest restaurant I've ever experienced on five continents”
Review of Kraft

Cuisines: American
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Providence, Rhode Island
“The finest restaurant I've ever experienced on five continents”
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Most restaurants no matter how good or how expensive fall down on one of the key elements -- decor, ambience, appetizers, main course, wine list, choice of fine whiskey, and dessert. Usually, if the main course is superb, the deserts even if they look like works of art are nonetheless a snare and a delusion. Not at Kraft where were everything was superb. Great place for a celebration. (My children took me there for a major birthday.)

Visited August 2011

San Juan Capistrano, California
“Wow. That's all I have to say.”
Reviewed January 25, 2012

One of the best meals I've had in my life. Just go there and order anything, you will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2011
Canberra
“An excellent fish dinner on Good Friday”
Reviewed July 22, 2011

We ate an excellent meal at Kraft on Good Friday this year. I eat a lot of fish and I have to say that the steamed fillet of halibut that I ate at Kraft was one of the best that I have ever had. The starter and the dessert were also very good. I recall a very informative and relaxed conversation with the somellier. We all had a very nice time.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank CanberraFoodie
Chatham, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“what a disappointment”
Reviewed August 19, 2010

I and my two sisters and neice and daughter came from all corners of the country to celebrate my 70th birthday at Kraft. Unfortunately we were sadly disappointed.. First there was the sullen and surly waitress who acted as though we were in her way. She barely gave us any attention and when she did it was begrudgingly. Then the food was horrible. Expecting nothing but the best from the Top Chef judge we were in for a rude awakening. The salad was salty, and if that was not enough I ordered the duck that was so over done it looked and tasted like duck jerky! The chicken was merely ordinary and nothing to write home about. To add insult to injury, instead of cake with a candle, a plate had Happy Birthday written in frosting...NO CAKE! The only extraorinary thing about the evening was the unbelievably high bill we received a the end of the meal.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS OVER PRICED AND MEDIOCRE (AT BEST) EATERY. CALLICHEO SHOULD SPEND MORE TIME IN HIS OWN RESTAURANT SO THAT HE CAN SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. WHAT A SHAME.

1 Thank MissNatalie58