“Great crepes”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Authentic and tasty crepes. Nice setting and good service. Reasonable and yummy. It is a French bistro setting with an American cafeteria twist.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went here for a quick dinner before a concert at Carnegie Hall and found it adequate, I had an eggplant and cheese panini with a cup of split pea soup, my wife had a tuna nicoise. We shared an apple crumble for dessert. The panini was okay; the soup lumpy and barely good enough, My wife liked her salad. We did manage to get out in little over half an hour. The server was pleasant and efficient.

1  Thank operalover939
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Food was ok just had coffee and pastries but when I came to pay I was short changed by ten dollars, watch your change is all I can say they weren't shocked when I told them......

2  Thank wescott195
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent and wide slection of dishes for any palette, excellent location in mid town New York City.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Had breakfast at the Cafe Europa, which was bland and rather poor- and the service was a bit hit-and-miss. Finished with a New York cheesecake which was fantastic and the one redeeming quality of this substandard restaurant.

1  Thank Sapengro